2009年2月16日星期一

Once in the blue moon....

wow its been sometimes since my last update.Any how,life still go on and lots of events happen these few days haha...As usual,less talking but more in pictures...
my Father's car (Toyota Corolla) can finally retire...

there was a strange phenomena happened few weeks ago,my area had a semi power down ..ahahhaha...u look at the pic then u will get my meaning...
my neighbor who leave in the opposite side of my house still enjoying their TV program while i have to light up a candle and wait for the current to restore...

JJ(white cloths) challenging kel (green colour) in KK box haha...

ah wong(taking the camera) group pic be4 all "lame(hakka)"
coz only left 4 survivals who are still able to sing around 1.30am haha

in the next morning after K in KK box (actually is the same day as we sang till 2.00am) Kel ask me to go to TTSS sports day....He asked me to get ready around 8.00am...so i just woke up at 7.++am and kel finally came around 10++am =.="...but honestly,this is my 1st time to go to ttss sports day and I'm quite enjoy it,moreover feel amazing for the spirit of them...

orange house!!(OMO)

purple team (purplerifix)

As kwong and H are going to further their study somewhere else frm Sabah,we decided to have a gathering in Old town cafe...
Old town cafe..

nice lamp ...

JJ seems very happy wor~~~

the bread that kel ordered

JJ tried new style of eating the egg..(yer~~~)

kwong JJ and kel order prawn mee too..

Mostly the last group pic be4 all leave....

still can posing ah (kwong driving ,Lintas traffic light)

with the posing of kwong....thats end of this chapter....for more pic of the gathering u can surf in my face book...


To be continued....


1 评论:

大恒 说...

kel can be late, not like him wor..if h and ong i believe lah..
go ttss for wat?
you all are hidden wolf..

hahaha..paparazi catching the fake jay chow..jay chow in miri now..hahaha..naisb we nt flash him..if not..he cant go miri