2009年3月26日星期四

STPM Graduation 2008


wow its been ages since my last Truly update....
Today is the day i have been waiting for since peralihan 2001 o~~......
Here is some of the pic that I shot this morning...


mei yun and chai fen

yee ling and pot


Yee ling and laura

JJ and myself..

Boarders (07/08)

Tan and myself

U6SC 2008

My physics' teacher, Pn Chai and me

Miss Voo (class teacher)

Thx u DAD!!

TY again dad!!

Jin Ru and me

yu xiong

potriyan+laura

haha suddenly became white ade..

gals gang
VS

guys gang

haha thats all for now....miss u all fren, and for those who are unable to come: all the best to u and u all are my friends forever ......

keep in touch ya!!


To be continued....

7 评论:

粉妮 说...

恭喜你毕业了!好好选择你该走的路吧!

Toh Chee Leong's Collections 说...

Why u all graduation of STPM pakai pakaian jubah macam universiti or college style.
Hanya kurang sahaja satu topi segi empat. Tahniah dan syabas kerana tamat STPM.
Oh ya! minta kebenaran blogger link okkah?

{E}lson desu 说...

谢谢哦愉。 我的路还很长呢。得加油加油才行!哈哈

ty too Mr Tan...haha coz STPM is pre-U ma...thats y gt such event. blogger link? what do u mean?

Toh Chee Leong's Collections 说...

Yeap! i mean blogger link.
I last time also went through this STPM. Anyway how many prisipal u score? Tq

{E}lson desu 说...

not really sure of what u mean by blogger link haha...

So u are past STPM students too..i took physics+CHem+Math T+PA...

pass all lo..haha

To be continued....

Toh Chee Leong's Collections 说...

That good! You got full cert. with 4P. Blogger's link is to include you in as my blogger list so next time easy for me to view your blog if i need to view it.
Thanks for your good respond young man.Good luck and all the best.

大恒 说...

lol..congrat men...
form 6 oso gt graduate oh..why last time form 5 we dunhv de?