2009年5月8日星期五

Happy day....

As usual...today was still so hot....sweating for whole day.....

As i walked into the tuition center...I was excite that my boss told me :
"Teacher elson, Jaredean(one of my teacher) like to enter yr class o. He has improved"

wa~~~so happy to hear that...It is really nt easy to be a teacher. I felt sorry to sleep in the classroom during form 5 days ( specially ENG class) hahaha. But nt for ENG teacher in form 5 lor~~ He was nt teaching anything anywhere...haha


To be continued....

3 评论:

Lw 说...

Simply love the song that you play in your blog~

Keep on happyING =)

{E}lson desu 说...

i was using imeem be4...but the stupid imeem only allowed 30 sec songs now...so i change the server lo..i like it very much too...

happy mother's day...


To be continued....

大恒 说...

some teacher u should sorry form them, some not..see how the teacher action..
like our form 5 teacher, wat for we sori for him..hahaah..i even proud of my self..he nt teach, but i still score a A in my spm...hahaha..
like my computer teacher, she go blame me..i failed her subject..then i stdy my self for her subject, oso gt b+..hahaha..

if pn chai, mr chua, pn goh, names a few, i sori for them lah..cz i nt gt gud result for their subjects..haiz....

yupe imeem sot liao..haiz...