2009年7月9日星期四

Life in Uni...


Started as freshy in Local Uni.


Hi all,its been ages or more than a week since my last update. Although 90% of my Uni area are covered by wifi but still my i pod cannot surf the internet due to some technical problems...


The life here is no laptop=no entertainment. Haih must get a laptop in next month.


Recently, i keep thinking of my hometown Sabah, miss my home and family so much. Looking most of my roommate can go home once a week, really jealous to them. Haha, but still life have to go on and on, Study lor~~haha . Study back the calculus which had studied frm form 4 haha but still not really clear about it...haha so cham..


just saw that our campus PC room finally opened and Finally i gt chance to use PC to online ..yeah...



No more classes until monday and hope to have a meaningful weekend coming soon...



To be continued....

0 评论: