2010年3月13日星期六

The Final Drawing....

I guess this is the last drawing for autocad in this sem and the final drawing is architectural drawing.

Its the most tiring work compare to previous one (used around 2+ hours to complete)...maybe I'm not good enough in this, thats why it tooks me around 3 hours to complete it >.<. In this drawing, I used a lot of trim,extent, line,opset,circle,etc....technique that I didn't used that much before in the previous drawing.The most dangerous part is once u wrong calculate,then u are GG or commonly Chinese people will say"tiao lo~~">.<".haha.


Hope i didn't calculate wrongly lar..haha..

Bless me...


To be continued....

5 评论:

Z!nLu 说...

tiao lo is only will used by you lo..hahha..nice drawing by the way..teach me nexx time if i dun understand, k..(say say oni la, mek u proud oni)

{E}lson desu 说...

no lah i think most of ppl eh..specially guys..wonder what gal will say ah in such situation....

aiya know u pro lar..haha I just beginner eh....I'm not lou this fan de..H do haha...


To be continued....

Z!nLu 说...

haha..i whr got pro oh..jz second sem only..the drawing is ok, just the design very lan c..haha

{E}lson desu 说...

hoho, wonder how is yr design look like..


To be continued....

Z!nLu 说...

creative