2010年9月10日星期五

2nd year sem 1 holiday....


first time our whole "family" members go holiday together o..

This is because the raya tickets is too expensive for me to go home eh..only two weeks holidays but the air tickets need around RM400 wow...so i decided to use that money to go travel lor haha...that gam my friend swee kak want go penang visit his GF ma..and he ask me go too lo(his gf got friends too).At first, only me and him and my friend de(tan tan) but last last whole family going liao haha..

in kek lok si

But the tiring part is we have to drive to sremban fetch one friend(hsien) and bus to ktm station-Ktm to nilai-nilai to LCCT-airplane to penang..wow really tiring thing eh...but we all have fun lar...we went to almost all the attraction place in penang island and our tour guide is sheng hong which is also our classmate haha.gurney

he is really a good tour guide haha brought us eat eat eat and eat haha...but penang is really a food heaven eh.. everywhere is also can find food...those few days we really didn't manage to taste the feeling hungry o haha..
sotong is the one i like the most..(you sha guo mei fang guo>.<)


but there is also some accident during the trip lar..but due to someone don't want me say then won't talk about it here haha...we went to melacca too after penang to try sibaraku (japanese buffet restaurant) and bought few shirt in pahlawan what what haha and thats end of my journey....still have two weks to lose weight which gain in penang haha..Ganbateh!!


To be continued....

9 评论:

Z!nLu 说...

But I dun reli lik sushi king oh..nice meh..

大恒 说...

agree with lulu..
i come to kl..never eat japaness food b4...too expensive..

uinah....when wan hv a trip with me?

Z!nLu 说...

haha..i just eat that sakae sushi and sushi zanmai..but this sem haven eat any japanese food yet

大恒 说...

lulu so kaya

{E}lson desu 说...

ermm u eat sao mai also more than RM2 lor...i mostly only will eat sushi during those seasons de...

my place no sakae sushi ma~~haha. if got i sure always go de ehh..

da herng sometime when u stay outside ah, need reward ownself de haha..kurang kasih sayang ma...

To be continued....

大恒 说...

hahaa.....next time you come kl,u find me, we go eat Japaneses food.
some times i do fell guilty when eat expensive food...

{E}lson desu 说...

ermm think of if u in sabah..u may go too..hehe but my situation is difff from u lar..my place here small town..so the living cost is lower compare to yrs lor then can save money for nice food hahaha


To be continued....

大恒 说...

erm erm...ya loh...i go 1 place ordy need around rm 5..hahaha....

sabah gt parents treat, bt is still parent money...

my thought is, we come here to study,not 2 enjoy

{E}lson desu 说...

u staylonger then u wi understand.


To be continued....