2010年10月5日星期二

Sisterm Borang Pernilaian...


since my dear friend ge bi tong xue Ah Ru has the courage to step up for what she paid for...haha so I'm only following her steps ahha..For those who have the same section as me, I'm sure that they knew which lecture I'm refering to.

Maybe is my wisdom not good enough, but thats the true feeling from me. Agree with ah ru, if no complaint, then how can he improve? Maybe thats what our senior didn't do .Hence, I hope I can stop this and let him realise and improve. Hope he manage to take it with positive persective and try to improve. To all my junior, good luck to u all>..<


To be continued....

1 评论:

大恒 说...

hahaha...just complain it...teaching is also an art....few good lecture had that art to skill..

i remember what i write for a lecture..
his teaching style got 2 pattern, fast and not relevant..
he can fast like sonic boom, till all of us cant catch what he trying to said
i come for understanding the course, not for hearing a so called lecture talking about his experience...did it come out in my exam?

lol..so bad..and that lecture oni teach for 1 sem in our college...whole class is complain about him..haha