2011年2月19日星期六

test test test test....







been really busy with all the tests and assignment these few weeks but still...got inpire by someone (u know lar) to put my hand on keyboard and start blogging again...

the person recently read a book called "man and boy" and I am thinking back what book am I reading?..huh i guess is this one...



hahaha...recently bit fallen to this subject but i hate its test lar...geology is talk about the nature earth...unlike those physic stuff always calculate calculate and bombard you with tons of equations and data.

we can know lots about the basic of our nature or the face of teh earth look like earlier in time (maybe can know from discovery channel lar which i don't have ma)

Talk about life,haha i brought my family and aunty to the green connection aquarium located near kian kok school and pay a visit there..

the entry fee is resonable as we can really see lots of things inside there, and also we can even learn inside as the stuff there really love if u ask them questions hahahaha...they will explain explain and explain till u say OooOooooOooo..haha

Also, the first time my ex classmate and I were eating dim sum together too and realise i really got change a bit compare to the one before....haha (not saiz lar) but the way I think and the vision of mine.....anywhere glad and enjoy to have my breakfast with u all..was thinking what yee ling said too...

when she intro herself in class and said ng is her ex.....ex classmate hahahaha..




Thats all for now and bless you all.


To be continued....

2 评论:

Z!nLu 说...

oh shyt..we hate curve!!!but very nice..bring me go one day

Crayn Tay 说...

faster continue intro ur library~~ ^^