2008年2月24日星期日

平平淡淡的一天....

haha feeling strange? My title is in Chinese but the content is in ENG. lol.....today woke up early in the morning (around 7.30am). For what? haha to watch the ARC Replay lo haha....OWNING!!!...althought i had been 1st blood but at last...gegeggege...

After that,I start online, creating this blog add at pic,songs and chat box. It took me an hour to do that ...have to create lots of account. At 1st, i face a problem while creating the chat box..but lastly, frm the instruction by the web..yeah i get it!!!

Anywhere,i only had my breakfast+lunch around 1.00pm while watching "the internal affair (British Version)" i 4got the name already but i will find it out later...

In the evening,when the sun start setting down,and the moon start rising up,my sister and her husband have came to my house for a weekly dinner...the dishes was very gd because my mother said that this is the 1st weekly dinner after the Chinese new year...so have to eat better lol...

Thats all for today...and i shall post some photo together in the future....



To be continued....

0 评论: