2009年8月1日星期六

My walkway in west Malaysia ver1.0

Huh..i'm here to share my life in uni...as usual.pictures talks...

meet BY2 in BP mall (Batu Pahat Mall)

sometimes...I found difficulties in study.

but with the help from friends...i found the solution.

been to christian gathering....


This mobile "zhu chang fen" really taste good!! better than KK one!!

UTHM JOHOR (uni where i'm studying.)


had this in somewhere~~really FULL!!haha

thanks to my roommate ah hsien to bring us ORI FU RONG SHAO BAO to eat.

To be continued....


3 评论:

大恒 说...

come bck, do bring some souvenir..the shao bao seem an idea souvenir oh......

{E}lson desu 说...

haha the sao bao shop is in seremban lah...maybe 100KM from my hostel...is my housemate bring back from his hometown de haha

大恒 说...

chech......i gt relative at seremban..i think i ate b4..