2009年8月1日星期六

Small intro to my hostel in UTHM johor.

hi all especially for my family. Here is some of the pic i took just now to show u how my hostel are looked like.


This is the address of my hostel.



This is the nearest kedai runcit to my hostel...(sorry i nt sure about its name)
we can buy almost everything there.

The outlook of my hostel

There is a guard house at the entrance, we are well guarded and we must come home be4 12.00am. (have to show our students card be4 entering the hostel)


The left side is for male and the right side is for the female.


Of course I'm staying at the left side haha...there are small park and pondok for us to wait bus provided by the university.


Block B. is the block where am I living in. the nearest to the bus stop^.^

hmm i guess i can show my room better if i use a video clip....



I will post more pic that insde my school and class room later. coz Saturday no bus service provided...the air and water here are not as good as in KK..very polluted. we have to buy water from machine. I wonder isn't it perfect if the uni provide water cooler here so that we no need to buy water to drink.

the air been polluted by this factory i guess.. very near to my hostel.


This is taken inside one of the buildings inside my uni..called G3.



As UTHM is still new. Few facilities are building by. The building in the pic will extend our class room and the staff room will be relocated there (thats what i heard lar~~)

That is all for now....hope to see u all soon my friends and family. Miss KK DIM SUM VERY VERY MUCH!!!hahha


To be continued....



3 评论:

大恒 说...

seem nice..bt need to gt bck b4 12am..hahaha..if nt gt bck? wat ll happen?
kena lock out?

{E}lson desu 说...

then don't go back until the 6.00am next morning lor..haha

大恒 说...

wakaaka...wat a nice uni u in..hahaha..